- Publication Date：
- Last updated：2021-03-10
- View count：317
Acceptable Complaints Items
1. While performing their duties, the staffs of the Taiwan High Prosecutors Office have corruption or malfeasance such as taking the opportunity to bribe or accept bribes.
2. The procurement cases of the Taiwan High Prosecutors Office have malfeasances such as bid-rigging, procurement fraud, leaking of base prices, irresponsible acceptance and so on.
3. The staffs of the Taiwan High Prosecutors Office obtain property by deception using their position.
4. The staffs of the Taiwan High Prosecutors Office accept improper banquets or gifts.
5. The staffs of the Taiwan High Prosecutors Office set foot in improper premises.
6. Other matters related to corruption and malfeasance.
Hotline to report for corruption and malfeasance: 02-2382-2548
Fax for complaint: 02-2311-1749
Address: No. 124, Section 1, Chongqing South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City
Report hotline of the Agency Against Corruption of the Ministry of Justice (I broke the news): 0800-286586.
Rewards for Reporting of Corruption
According to the “The Anti-Corruption Informant Rewards and Protection Regulation”, informants who report corruption and malfeasance cases that are judged by the court to be guilty, prize money will be issued according to the ruling of the court, and the maximum prize is up to NT$10 million. After the Court judges the defendant to be guilty in the first instance, one-third of the prize will be issued first. After the court conviction is final, the remaining prize will be given.